Drop Off & Pick Up
Pick-ups During School Hours
We ask that you make every effort to allow your child to stay in school for the entire day. However, if you need to pick up your child during the school day, please follow this procedure:
- Send a note to your child’s teacher in the morning.
- Please be aware of your child's recess and lunch times to avoid picking up when they are on the yard and out of reach of the office.
- Leave enough time before your appointment for the child to be reached, pack up and come to the office.
- When you arrive at school to pick up your child, go to the school office, complete an Early Release Permit and show your photo ID. Then a member of the office staff will call for your child. We cannot call for your child prior to your arrival.
- Students will only be released to an authorized adult listed on the Emergency Card.
Rainy Day Rules
- Carpool drop-off is at the "Rainy Day Gate" on Paso Robles near the gated Staff Parking Lot.
- Children will be directed to the auditorium in the morning until dismissed to their classrooms.
- Students should bring umbrellas and other rain gear to facilitate staying dry on days when rain is a possibility.
- If it is raining at dismissal, pick-up will be at "Rainy Day Gate". Place a large card with your child’s name printed boldly, on the right front window.
- Student that stay after school with Youth Services should be picked up from the Auditorium.